Community Development Initiatives
STANDARDS OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES
- Originality and distinction of the presented project plan (a new & modern idea or an idea that has been developed based on previous community project plans).
- Creativity in executing the work plan and providing innovative solutions to its implementation and operation.
- The initiative meets the need of the community and links directly to the target group; it also serves the sustainable development goals.
- The initiative’s capacity for development ensures its continuity and sustainability.
- Precision in measuring the impact of the work plan and the added value on the target community.
- Comprehensiveness of documentation for all stages of the project, from planning to implementation, and ending with the assessment of its performance and impact.
- Variation in documentation methods (certificates – photos – videos).