AlMaarefa University has dedicated The University Rector Excellence Award for excellence; where it aims to contribute to the development of medical and technical sciences, and support the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision of transforming into a society of knowledge, encouraging and honoring those distinguished in the fields of the award, while also developing the spirit of creativity, innovation, & invention, and stimulating talents and competencies, & scientific excellence.
Developing creativity, innovation and invention, and stimulating special talents and competencies
Encouraging and rewarding inventors and talented individuals who are distinguished in the scientific and technical fields
Commitment to building an economy of knowledge by promoting the fields of science and technology in the Kingdom
Improving the quality of community service
Contributing in building an entrepreneurs generation
Supporting science and scientific research
Excellence Awards for Administrators
Excellence Awards for Faculty Members
Excellence Awards for Students
- The submitted work does not conflict with the university policies and regulations.
- The applicant must be a member of AlMaarefa University: attending students, university graduates, faculty or administrators.
- All required and necessary documents must be provided in the registration form of each category.
- The application for the award must be submitted in its announcement period.
- Applicants are entitled to participate in more than one category.
- Registration and required documents must be submitted electronically according to the criteria of each category of the award.
- Forms and documents can be submitted in either English or Arabic.
- The applicant’s readiness to present the idea in person before the judging committee.
- The applicant must abide with the laws and regulations of intellectual property rights, and bear any responsibility resulting from non-compliance with them: https://www.saip.gov.sa/ar/
- Based on the recommendations of the judging committee, the award committee has the right to withhold the award from any of its categories if the quality of the submitted work does not rise to the required level.
- Based on the recommendations of the judging committee, the award committee has the right to withdraw the award after it has been granted if it becomes evident that the submitted work is in violation of the conditions.
- The decision of the judging committee is final and independent.
How to apply
- Fill out the registration form electronically, taking into account the accuracy and correctness of the entered data.
- Fill out the participation fields in the designated category.
- Upload the required documents according to the participation conditions of each category.
- Fulfill all requirements and additional information that may be requested by the award committee.