STANDARDS OF VOLUNTEERING
- The volunteer must have completed registration on the official volunteering platform at the Ministry of Human Resources.
- The volunteer work should serves one of the issues that the university embraces and serves the sustainable goals of development.
- The idea of the volunteer work should be creative, new and original.
- The volunteer work plan should be clear, precise and performed in a quality that reflects the volunteer’s competence.
- The total of volunteering hours should be no less than 30 hours, in at least 3 different fields.
- The volunteer’s ability to form collaborations with different volunteering agencies.
- Comprehensiveness of documentation of all stages of the volunteer work.
- Variation in documentation methods (certificates – photos – videos).